Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Enemy series by Charlie Higson

Reviewed by: Jade

In England, there is a disease that turns people 16 and over into kid crunching zombies. This book is full of excitement, action and lots of danger. It also has surprises around every corner. There are seven books to this series and it will make you want to read every word on every page of every book. 
The Enemy series is my favorite. I simply couldn't put the books down. My favorite character is Malik because he is brave and no matter what others say about him, he always looks on the positive side. 
The story kept me guessing and surprises were on every page. I was also really attached to this series because I felt like I was in the book. Everything felt real. I would suggest this book to others, even if they don't really like reading. 
I disliked some characters because they were bossy and bullied others. The story line was at a perfect pace and my favorite part was finding Malik. 
I would give the Enemy series a 5 out of 5! 


No comments:

Post a Comment