Monday, April 4, 2016

the Runaway King

The Runaway King
By: Jennifer A. Nielsen
Publisher: Scholastic paperbacks
352 Pages
Reviewed by: Stephen Strohmeyer

The Runaway King is the sequel to The False Prince. You'll most definitely want to read the first book first. This series is about a very witty boy being put through a series of trials requiring all the cleverness he can bring forth. I personally love wit, cleverness, and great comebacks; and the main character of this book, Sage, delivers on that as will. It is fiction and people who like stories of adventure and wit will love this book. I personally was able to feel a sort of connection with this character and thought that even with his slightly off putting attitude he is admirable. Overall I think the author was spot on with this book and get nearly all things right. This has to be one of my favorite books of all time and I have since read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment